Sunday, April 25
6-9 pm - District Social - Honoring The Schaibles' 20-year milestone as District Superintendent: at Sioux Falls First's Elementary Worship Center. Hors d'oeuvres will be served.
Monday, April 26
9 am- 11 am - Check-In & Exhibitor Booths open
11:30 am - Grand Club STL/BGMC Luncheon (*Everyone welcome to pre-register & attend!)
2 pm - Business Meeting
6:30 pm - Banquet (Off-site)
Tuesday, April 27
9 am - Superintendent's Message
10:30 am - Equip General Sessions
12 pm - Luncheons: Women's, Men's, & NextGen
2 pm - Equip General Sessions
(6 pm - all Presbyters & spouses, all Credentialees & spouses meet at Sioux Falls First's East Wing for pictures and informational meeting)
7 pm - Credentialing Service, speaker Mark Entzminger, A/G National Children's Ministries Director
Reception to follow
Childcare is available for children ages 0-10 whose parents are attending one of the following scheduled events:
- Monday STL/BGMC Luncheon (11:15am - 1:30pm)
- Monday Night Banquet (6:00 - 9:00 pm)
- Tuesday Luncheons (11:45 am - 1:45 pm)
- Tuesday Credentialing Service (6:30 - 9:00 pm)
All childcare registrations MUST be completed by April 12th, as drop-in childcare is NOT available.
If you are a District Council attendee needing childcare:
- register YOURSELF/SPOUSE under either "Credentialed Minister..." or "Non-Credentialed..." and select childcare needs in the "Add-Ons" section.
If you are a Guest attending only one service and need childcare:
- please register under "Guest Childcare..." selecting the appropriate option for which service you need, and fill in your contact information. In the question section, fill out the information for each of your children. Credentialees, direct your family & friends coming to the Credentialing Service with you to our registration site for this Guest Childcare option by April 12th.
Prices for childcare are recommended. If you need assistance with childcare costs, please let us know.
Our Credentialing Service is a highlight each year! We look forward to celebrating new ministers and those who've upgraded their credentials. This will be held in the sanctuary of Sioux Falls First, Tuesday, April 27th at 7 pm, with a reception immediately following the service.
*Credentialees, direct your family & friends coming to the Credentialing Service with you to our REGISTRATION SITE for the "Guest Childcare" option by April 12th. No drop-ins permitted.
Speaker: Mark Entzminger, A/G National Children's Ministries Director (& former SDAG District Youth Director!)
Credentialees: please be in contact with Pastor Rachel for additional information specifically for you pertaining to the Credentialing Service. Meet at Sioux Falls First at 6 pm on Tuesday, April 27th, for pictures with your spouse as well as a short informational meeting.